The report consists of 7 chapters.
Chapter 1 shows methodology of the research process.
Chapter 2 describes the classification and main characteristics of dental implants.
Chapter 3 contains information about world market of dental implants.
In Chapter 4 the data about import and export operations with dental implants in Russia is described.
Chapters 5 describes main distributors of dental implants in Russia.
Chapter 6 shows price policy on Russian market of dental implants.
Chapter 7 contains information about main companies on Russian market of dental implants.
To describe current situation and prospects on dental implants market.
1. To study classification of dental implants.
2. To investigate trends on the world dental implants market.
3. To calculate value of the import and export of dental implants in 2012-2015.
4. To learn trends on the world market developing of dental implants.
5. To provide information about main distributors of dental implants in Russia.
6. To describe price policy on the market of dental implants.
7. To provide information about key players on the dental implants market.
Dental implants market.
Research method of data collecting
Monitoring of materials from printed and electronic business and specialized publications, reviews of the market; Internet resources; materials of marketing and consulting companies; results of previous researches made by DISCOVERY Research Group.
Research method of data analysis
1. Databases of the Federal Customs Service data, Rosstat (Federal State Statistics Service).
2. Printed and electronic business and specialized editions, analytical reviews.
3. Internet resources in Russia and the world.
4. Materials of domestic and world markets players.
5. The results of researches of marketing and consulting agencies.
6. Materials of branch establishments and databases.
7. Results of previous researches made by DISCOVERY Research Group Research.
Sample size and structure
Content analysis of documents does not involve the calculation of the total sample. Researchers analyze available documents and information.