There are 8 chapters in the report.
Chapter 1 includes methodological aspects of the report: purpose, methods and resources.
In Chapter 2, there is information about volume of the catering market in Russia, market growth and key trends.
Chapter 3 includes information about consumer spendings on catering market in Russia.
Chapter 4 is dedicated to the description of competitive landscape of the catering market in Russia.
In Chapter 5, there is information about foodservice market in Russia, leaders and key players on the market and their characteristics.
Chapter 6 is dedicated to marketing particularities and to special aspects of the business running improvement.
Chapter 7 includes information about key trends and tendencies of the catering marketing in Russia, different aspects of market segmentation.
In Chapter 8, there is information about franchising process and mechanism on the catering market in Russia.
The purpose of research
The description of a current situation and the evaluation of development prospects of the street food market in Russia. A detailed analysis of the stalls and kiosks segment.
Objectives of research:
1. Evaluation of the key figures of the foodservice market in Russia: market sizes, market growth rates, units and consumer spendings on foodservices.
2. Description of consumer spendings characteristics and its dynamics. Analysis of its dependence on population category and geographical aspect.
3. Characteristic of the market key trends and prospects.
4. Analysis of the market condition in federal districts.
5. Description of the competitive landscape on catering market in Russia.
6. Analysis of stalls/kiosks segment in Russia, sales dynamics, company and brand shares, prospects.
Catering market in Russia.
Data collection and analyzing method
The key object of the desktop research is forecasting the future catering market situation in Russia and evaluation of the present and future numerical characteristics.
1. Federal Customs Service of Russian Federation, FSSS databases.
2. DataMonitor, EuroMonitor, Eurostat materials.
3. Print and electronic business and special media, analytical surveys.
5. Experts’ inquiries.
6. Domestic and world market players’ materials
7. Marketing and consulting agencies reports.
8. Databases and materials of branch institutions.
9. United Nations Statistics Division: Commodity Trade Statistics, Industrial Commodity Statistics, Food and Agriculture Organization etc.
10. International Monetary Fund materials.
11. World Bank materials.
12. World Trade Organization materials.
13. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development materials.
14. International Trade Centre materials.
15. Index Mundi materials.
16. DISCOVERY Research Group researches and its results.
Sample size and structure
The procedure of documents content analysis does not involve a calculation of the sample volume. Processing and analysis documents are available to the researcher.